Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday, October 16, 2023, Michael Lieberman and Andrea Carla Michaels

Well, I slept for something like ten hours last night, and today everything is rosy. I feel like a million bucks! Bring on the Monday puzzle, BYGUM, and I will ZOOMIN on all the eye candy.

POSH Spice

But listen, is it just me, or when you first heard the name CHANNINGTATUM, did you think it was a woman? What is it about the name Channing that sounds feminine to me? I don't know. And apologies, Mr. Tatum, I doubt that my confusion would be good for your persona as one of the MOVIEBUFFS, along with JASONMOMOA, DWAYNEJOHNSON, and MRT

So who's your favorite? I don't really know much about Mr. Tatum (see above), and I've only seen Mr. Momoa when he did SNL, but he seemed like a good guy. I watched Mr. T as B. A. Baracus all the time when I was younger, and although I know the initials standing for "Bad Attitude" was only a fiction, he still seems like he'd be a handful. Mr. Johnson, of course, is a pretty likable sort. But how does he stay so cut? He'd be in the gym all day, wouldn't he? Ugh. Decisions, decisions...

Umm... so where was I? So much for the ENTREE, now it's on to the fill. Also, not to be "that guy," but when you see "entrée" on a menu in France, it means just what it means, an "entry" to the meal, more like an appetizer, not the "Dinner's main course." Those are the plats. And in Italy, of course, they have the primi and secondi, as if anyone could eat that much. But I digest. Er ... digress.

Oh, and speaking of French, "Derrière" was a nice clue for TUSH. Heh.

Everyone enjoys thinking of Athens and its many rivals, SPARTA among them. (Carthago delenda est!) Maybe if those ancients had been able to work out their differences with a nice game of LASERTAG, war would never have gotten the big start-up push that has made it into everybody's favorite calamity. Ahh, humans. 

Where was I?

For PETES STALK, can't I even write a normal review anymore? NIAaaah, this is what I do now. IMO of an OLE rambler. Yes, but is it ART?

OK. I'll release you. And you, and you. But not you!

- Horace


1 comment:

  1. Oh good, you guys are okay! I was worried about you and prayed for you...and I see you're both fine. Yay! (And never mind about the puzzle, sheesh!) :-)

    ReplyDelete