Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday, February 1, 2023, Dan Caprera

Is it a coincidence that this theme runs at the same time that a "green-hued comet from the outer solar system" will ARC through our sky for the first time in 50,000 years? Not to me it isn't. I can see right through this whole charade. But I'll play along and just review it as if nothing is happening. Because really, what choice do I have?

AAR! I'm a pirate with a BEARD

So... today we witness three SPACECRAFT picking up three-letter earthly objects using TRACTORBEAMS, with each abductee crying out in their own way as they are dragged up. It's a fun theme, and it looks great. Why the aliens want a car, I don't know. As if they needed combustion engine technology. Hah.

And because I like the theme so much, today I smile UNABASHEDLY at entries like SMILERS (Some cheerful folks) and KLEPTOCRATIC (Like a government led by thieving politicians), which are, um, pushing it. 

We just rode the ACELA last month, and although it was very nice, and I highly recommend it as a way to avoid being IRKED by traffic, I wish there were a true BARCAR. Wouldn't that be fun? 

There's a bit of alphabet soup (FSU, CCL, ETO, SRS, CGI, TBS), but, well, I don't much care today. It all went along pretty smoothly, and it was a goofy, fun theme. Thumbs up. Now go get your life in order, because the aliens will be here soon.

Peace out.

- Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment