Sunday, June 11, 2023

Monday, June 12 2023, Alice Liang

HIHO and Happy Monday y'all from over here on Sunday evening!  A quick tasty confection from Ms. Liang today, with a little bit of an oral fixation - the theme is all about the mouth and its constituents:

  • "Explodes in anger" : HITSTHEROOF

  • "Wireless speaker tech" : BLUETOOTH

  • "Native language" : MOTHER TONGUE

  • "Chew on this!" : BUBBLEGUM
By the time I reached the revealer in 60A (WORDOFMOUTH), it was already apparent.  This hit a nerve with me as I've had a toothache for weeks, as a result of a botched filling in a molar.  So annoying!



Along the way, I really can't report much OFNOTE.  All fair clues and answers, and I am partial to POTROAST so that was a welcome addition :)  Took me 2:37 in all...  So on that brief note, I bid you ADIOS.  Until tomorrow!

-philbo

No comments:

Post a Comment