Saturday, October 6, 2018

Saturday, October 6, 2018, Lewis Dean Hyatt

OHHI. We are ONTHEGO today, without a proper keyboard, or much Internetz. In short,  I'll be ATIT while Horace DRIVES.
  
I found an OREOTHIN at the rest stop. 

Also, a KNEECAP. :)


All this typing while in motion is making me dizzy. I hope I don't SPITUP. Don't worry, there won't be a photo for this one. 

Interesting that the  parallel long answers are HEARTSANDMINDS and THATSTHESPIRIT and EVILINTENTIONS and SLICEDANDDICED.

Funny that we just had enrages for "brings to a boil" and today we have ANGERS.

I've never heard of Paul ERDOS. I'll ask Huygens if he has when we arrive.

I liked "Minor concessions" SOPS, then noticed it was very near OPS, which, for some reason, I don't like as much. 













1 comment:

  1. You're maximizing every moment. Ride and whistle or type ;-)

    ReplyDelete